User Review( votes)
Over our 17-years of experience working with Sales leaders on CRM we find that many do not properly use the CRM system to manage the sales team. Inspect what you expect is very important related to sales management and CRM. If sales leaders do not use the CRM system it significantly inhibits user adoption.
We also find in many cases the CRM system is not properly configured for either sales users nor sales management.
This 1-hour video will show Sales leaders best practices for configuring CRM and using it to manage sales teams. Topics include:
- Problems management & users struggle with any CRM
- How to improve Lead/Prospect Qualification
- Assure timely and full follow up on new leads/prospects
- How to gain User Adoption
- What do you know about your sales metrics?
- Research findings from experts related to best practices in new business development, forecasting & account management
- Give your sales team an intelligent solution
- Dashboards that provide one pane of glass analysis
- How to improve your sales forecast significantly
We hope you enjoy this free video training!
About the Author: David Buggy is a veteran of the CRM industry with 18 years of experience helping businesses transform by leveraging Customer Relationship Management technology. He has over 16 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 and has helped hundreds of businesses plan, implement and support CRM initiatives. To reach David or call 844.8.STRAVA (844.878.7282) To learn more about Strava Technology Group visit www.stravatechgroup.com