User Review( votes)
Editor’s Note: This episode is sponsored by Ingram Micro Cloud.
Microsoft partners have no choice but to adapt at a time when coronavirus has raised so much uncertainty in the world. But while some firms are facing massive risk, others continue to thrive, engaging their clients and fostering a constructive position in the ecosystem.
To understand more about how partners should face the challenge of marketing during an unprecedented crisis, we’re speaking on this episode with Shark Chobot, chief transformation officer at Neural Impact, a sales and marketing consulting firm that applies behavioral economics, neuroscience and persuasion psychology to the customer acquisition process.
On this episode we discuss how partners are adapting to change today, including the impact on the sale, service, and delivery of Microsoft technology, from productivity tools to cloud services to ERP and CRM.
To learn more about today’s sponsor, Ingram Micro, and their partner services please visit https://microsoft.ingrammicrocloud.com/dynamics/.
- 2:00 – What Neural Impact is hearing from partners today
- 5:00 – Should partners bother investing in marketing activities right now? And what’s not working?
- 10:00 – The impact of mass marketing in the current climate
- 15:30 – How can marketers get started changing their marketing stance?
- 18:00 – Identifying new revenue opportunities
- 21:30 – New programs Sharka is working on with Ingram Micro