User Review( votes)
The President and the Department of Homeland Security recently shared communications urging workers in essential industries to maintain their usual work hours as the nation responds to the COVID-19 pandemic.
One of the communications inculded a list of essential employees and industries provided by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). Industries on the list included:
• Healthcare / Public Health
• Law Enforcement, Public Safety, First Responders
• Food and Agriculture
• Energy (including electrical, petroleum, natural gas and propane workers)
• Waste and Wastewater
• Transportation and Logistics
• Public Works
• Communications and Information Technology
• Critical Manufacturing
• Hazardous Materials
• Financial Services
• Defense Industrial Base
The complete list includes information on specific types employees deemed essential in each industry.
Another communication was directed specifically toward essential workers in the financial services industry. These workers include those responsible for:
• Processing and maintaining financial transaction systems
• Wholesale funding, insurance and capital markets
• Providing consumer access to banking and lending services.
• Supporting financial operations such as staffing data and security operations
• Providing third-party assistance for core financial services
The full communication also advises companies to follow CDC guidelines in order prevent the spread of the virus while working.
This is a challenging time for organizations who must continue business as usual in the face of social distancing and economic downturn. Now more than ever, companies must be able to depend on their IT services and support partners.
Turnkey Technologies serves clients in nearly all these industries, and we remain committed to supporting them so they can continue delivering goods and services essential to economic and public well being. With our employees working remotely to ensure their own and others safety, we will continue to provide support, implementation services, application maintenance, and remote training opportunities throughout the duration of this crisis.
If you are a Turnkey client with questions on how to leverage your solution during these unusual times, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your relationship manager, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us directly at 888-876-5393.