User Review( votes)
It is our top priority to maintain the health and well-being of our customers, sponsors, and employees. Based on the evolving concerns of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and after careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to move this year’s Deacom Discover to an all-virtual user conference on April 21 – 23, 2020.
We recognize that removing the physical aspect of our event presents some inconveniences to our attendees. Our team has worked to provide additional opportunities that will continue to uphold the high-value benefits that our user conference has been known to deliver year-over-year. Attendees will receive:
- 30% Refund: A credit will be issued to our customers in the amount of 30% of their registration fee.
- Virtual User Conference Benefits:
- Full participation in all scheduled sessions with the ability to engage with session presenters and ask questions.
- Access to the virtual sessions, workbooks, and presentations for every session via the Deacom Discover event app.
- 1on1 strategy sessions with Deacom experts.
- Ability to connect and network with all conference attendees through the event app.
- CPE credits are available for those that require them.
- Conference swag delivered to your office.
- In-Person Round Table Sessions Offered at Later Dates:
- Exclusive to all user conference attendees.
- Networking opportunities with industry peers and Deacom experts.
- Fresh content and training sessions on specific subject areas.
- No limit to how many Round Table sessions attendees wish to attend.
- September 16-17, 2020 | Accounting and Finance | Chesterbrook, PA
- October 14-15, 2020 | Production and Warehousing | Chesterbrook, PA
- November 11-12, 2020 | ERP System Management | Chesterbrook, PA
- February 24-25, 2021 | Supply Chain Management | Denver, CO
If you have already booked your hotel room using the room block at the Hilton Philadelphia Penn’s Landing, please make sure you cancel it before 48 hours from your check-in date for a full refund. To do so, call (215) 521-6500.
Further details about attending virtually and the new Round Table sessions to follow.