User Review( votes)
Document management and security go hand-in-hand. With the growing demand for apps that helps in achieving these remarkable feats, we are delighted to bring to you a live webinar session on two of our most popular apps – Attach2Dynamics and SharePoint Security Sync.
Attach2Dynamics is a productivity app that integrates Dynamics 365 CRM with cloud storages like SharePoint, Dropbox and Azure Blob Storage for document management. Its features include drag and drop multiple files and folders to cloud storages from within Dynamics 365 CRM, uploading/downloading files and folders to/from cloud storages, move/copy Notes/Emails/Sales Literature attachments, Deep Search, Rename, Delete, View Files, Create Sharable Links, Auto-Create files and folders in cloud storage of choice.
On the other hand, SharePoint Security Sync is a comprehensive solution for integrating Dynamics 365 CRM / Power Apps with SharePoint for document management. Along with document management, SharePoint Security Sync syncs the security privileges from Dynamics 365 CRM to SharePoint that ensures secure and reliable access to confidential documents stored in SharePoint. It can be, thus, rightly called as the advanced version of Attach2Dynamics.
To get in-depth knowledge about these apps just register for the upcoming webinar session solely focused on document management and security.
Wednesday, 19th February, 2020
3:00 PM AEST│10:00 AM GMT│11:00 AM EST
In this webinar, we will focus on the following major aspects of both the apps:
- Drag and drop multiple files and folders to upload them all at once
- Generate anonymous links to the documents to share outside of the organization
- Directly email the files as attachments or links to documents from within CRM
- Deep search for files within the folder
- Upload, Rename and Delete files from cloud storages
- Bulk Migrate Note/Email/Sales Literature attachments to the configured cloud storage
- Connect and actively manage files on more than one cloud storage folders/sites
- Access to SharePoint Folders controlled by the security roles defined in CRM
- Auto-sync privileges in SharePoint upon changes in CRM user privileges
Don’t wait, register now for this insightful session on our most popular apps – Attach2Dynamics & SharePoint Security Sync.
And in case if you are unable to attend, you can still register and get the recording of webinar for future reference.
See you at the webinar!