User Review( votes)
We are back with another exciting webinar on two of our very interesting apps for Dynamics 365 CRM and PowerApps viz. Attach2Dynamics and SharePoint Security Sync. Attach2Dynamics is a productivity app that offers integration with cloud storage systems of your choice namely SharePoint, Dropbox and, Azure Blob Storage while SharePoint Security Sync is designed as a powerful enhancement of Attach2Dynamics.
Within SharePoint Security Sync we have the goodness of Attach2Dynamics and security model for most demanded app SharePoint, it being the most popular cloud storage and also for its native integration with Dynamics 365 CRM. Native integration of SharePoint with Dynamics 365 CRM although offers robust attachment management but lacks in the security model. With SharePoint Security Sync we replicate the security model of Dynamics 365 CRM in SharePoint i.e. the security role privilege is in sync with that of Dynamics 365. For instance, Dynamics 365 offers access to the SharePoint folder in CRM but does not manage the security role privileges. Here is where SharePoint Security Sync comes in picture!
Date & Time: 19th Feb 2020, 3PM AEST | 10AM GMT | 11AM EST
Few prominent features that we will be covering in the webinar are:
- Friendly UI to drag and drop multiple files and folders to upload them all at once.
- Ability to generate anonymous links to the documents to share the documents outside of your organization.
- Direct email the files as attachments or links to documents from within CRM without multiple to clicks to download and attach the files.
- Deep search for files within the folder.
- Upload, Rename and Delete files from SharePoint provided you have the necessary privileges assigned.
- Access to SharePoint Folders controlled by the security roles defined in CRM.
- Only users that have access to the parent records in CRM will have access to folders in Share Point.
- Auto-sync privileges upon changes in user privileges based on sharing of the record or adding the user to a team.
- Connect and actively manage files on more than one SharePoint sites and folders.
It is going to be an engaging session with us answering all your queries at the end of webinar. Our team of solution architects will be present to walk you through any doubts and yes, we are open to suggestions.
Looking forward to making it an informative session with your contribution.
Don’t forget to register!
Let’s meet soon!