User Review( votes)
The number one strategic issue Crowe sees with our community and regional bank clients across the entire United States is attracting new core deposits. Core deposits that are low cost and sticky.
So how do we grow core deposits and cross-sell to established customers?
Build Social Networks
- Relationships still matter, we consistently observe that strong, well established “bankers” in every market still win!
Acquire More Leads
- We need to better support our human capital to execute in a new world of massive digital options and limited time for face-to-face contact.
- We must provide the sales management and relationship management tools at their finger-tips and remove the noise of transaction processing.
Improve Customer Loyalty
- Information has always been king, but our reliance on the growing silo-based business applications does not support enterprise contact management, sales, referral, campaign or relationship management needs of our sales and service teams.
Crowe CRM for Banking powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 can help.
The new operating model for successful banks is customer-centric:
Building an Effective Customer-Centric Approach
A well-defined and executed customer relationship management (CRM) strategy with Microsoft Dynamics 365 at its center helps banks focus on imperatives such as:
- Increased customer acquisition
- Improved customer engagement
- Improved efficiency
Crowe CRM for Banking
- The familiar Dynamics interface makes it easy for bank employees to do their best work with minimal training.
- Ease of integration with products already in use – Microsoft Office, Outlook™ and LinkedIn – enables increased productivity and better service.
- Advanced analytics like Power BI™ helps expand the reach of customer information to teams and executive decision-makers.
Crowe CRM for Banking empowers bank staff with the tools and information needed to efficiently deliver high-quality, personalized service – for all interactions across all channels. It gives managers and team members the information they need to be effective.
Crowe CRM for Banking on Microsoft AppSource
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
By Ryan Plourde, Crowe, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Gold Partner, www.crowecrm.com