User Review( votes)
This post is going to tell you about the cool Office 365 Admin app and its capabilities:
• Add, edit, block, and delete users
• Reset passwords
• Assign product licenses
• Turn on notifications to get service alerts and new Messages
• Contact Microsoft support
• Sign in to manage multiple Office 365 organizations
• Read the latest messages from the Message center
• Microsoft Partners can manage their Office 365 customers
I was just logging into my customer development environment today when I got this notification:
I chose to send myself the text and spend time trying to understand the capabilities. Very quickly I Got a SMS and downloaded the App:
The next thing was to Login after installation using Office 365 Admin credentials.
As soon as you are logged in, home screen appears for the App as below:
Gives you quick check on unlicensed users, Health, Messages and Support cases. Look at the Menu options gives a quick look at the available options:
Navigating to users shows available users and ability to add new ones, all on the fly!
Health menu items tells you about the various subscriptions and the time they were last checked:
Messages menu item shows all messages with regard to your subscription:
Nice and Cool stuff, Enjoy it yourself Admins.
Hope it helps and Happy CRMing!