User Review( votes)
Business organizations with well-coordinated marketing and sales teams always outperform others in terms of growth. If it feels too good to be true, then consider some interesting facts that support this claim:
- Marketing strategies drive more than 200% revenue growth when sales and marketing teams are well aligned.
- Companies with coordinated departments can increase their sales win rates by up to 38%.
- Customer retention rates are 36% higher in organizations with tightly aligned sales and marketing functions.
To achieve harmony in your sales and marketing efforts, you will need an integration solution that can seamlessly sync the sales and marketing platforms that your teams use.
Marketing4Dynamics, a Microsoft AppSource preferred integration app, does just that. It can provide you with hassle-free syncing between the two popular sales and marketing management platforms, i.e., Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and Intuit Mailchimp.
Let’s walk through the 4 best features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and Mailchimp Integration!
Users can integrate Mailchimp and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM by installing the Marketing4Dynamics integration app from our website or AppSource. The installation and configuration process guides can be found on our docs site.
- Sync Mailchimp Audiences with CRM: Mailchimp Audiences is where you can store all of your contacts, members, and tags. Marketing4Dynamics allows you to sync Mailchimp’s audience and tags to CRM and map them to CRM marketing lists. Now, it’s simple to select Mailchimp audiences and sync them with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Sync CRM (Contacts/Leads) to Mailchimp: Marketing4Dynamics enables synching of Microsoft CRM marketing list and its members (contacts/leads) to Mailchimp. By syncing Marketing Lists, CRM contacts and leads (customers) can be promoted to Mailchimp. This proves helpful while planning campaigns targeting these customers in CRM.
- Sync Mailchimp Campaigns and Activities to CRM: Marketing4Dynamics allows synchronization of Mailchimp campaigns and members’ activities to CRM. In Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, statistics for various Mailchimp campaigns and member activities (Open, Sent, Clicked, Unsubscribed, and Bounced) will be easily accessible.
- Analyze Mailchimp campaign statistics on the CRM dashboard: Marketing4Dynamics provides graphical representations of Mailchimp data, such as campaign and member activities (Open, Sent, Click, Unsubscribed, and Bounced), within the CRM Dashboard without having to switch between different apps.
These features can help you bridge the gap between sales and marketing team and do much more with Marketing4Dynamics.
The post 4 Best Mailchimp CRM Software Integration Features of 2022 appeared first on CRM Software Blog | Dynamics 365.