User Review( votes)
Our CRM Cloud Upgrade team has three reminders to share for those interested in, or using Dynamics 365 Cloud CRM.
- The Microsoft promotion for an additional 50% off on Power Apps subscriptions ends October 31st – see an overview below, as well as our original CRM blog post on the offer
- a) New Wave 2 2022 releases continue to be rolled out on a scheduled basis – see the release planner at https://experience.dynamics.com/releaseplans/
b) October 1st includes the new Sales Viva which we outlined earlier this month CRM blog post
- The Microsoft NCE (New Commerce Experience) along with some cloud price increases were announced March 1st and come into effect based on your annual anniversary date for Dynamics 365, Power Apps and Microsoft 365 (Excluding Non-profit pricing). Any additional subscriptions purchased will now be pro-rated to your next anniversary date. https://www.endeavoursolutions.ca/nce/
Reminder of the 50%-off promotion for Power Apps
- Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise comes with Power Apps for no additional subscription charge for named-users using Dynamics 365.
- Power Apps stand-alone named-users can be used to build new apps, extend current apps, or replace custom apps outside of your core CRM.
- Microsoft is offering 50%-off a 1-year subscription of Power Apps. (annual term, paid monthly) – https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-ca/landing/
- Full Power Apps usage including 250MB Dataverse data capacity per user and 2GB file storage capacity for attachments, images, and scanned docs (combined across all users).
- Full access to Power Automate for advanced workflow.
- Includes Premium connectors for accessing other systems.
- Additional terms apply.
About CRM Cloud Upgrade
We are on-premise to cloud upgrade experts. Microsoft Dynamics CRM upgrade to the Dynamics 365 cloud
Adapt Faster. Ensure business agility and scale with a single adaptable cloud solution.
Work Smarter. Embrace hybrid work using familiar Microsoft 365 apps and Teams.
Perform Better. Reduce costs and better serve customers while on the go.
Additional INSIGHTS –
Creating new Business Models – https://www.endeavoursolutions.ca/business-models/
Microsoft Dynamics Business Central ERP and CRM – https://www.endeavoursolutions.ca/dynamics-365-platform/
Microsoft Power Apps – https://www.endeavour365.ca/powerapps/
Microsoft Business Central training – https://www.endeavoursolutions.ca/businesscentral/d365-training/
Dynamics 365 CRM training – https://www.crmcloudupgrade.com/training/
The post October Dynamics 365 CRM Cloud Reminders including 50% off promo appeared first on CRM Software Blog | Dynamics 365.