User Review( votes)
It is the day and age of VISUALIZATION!
Do you know why? It is because….
- Visual representation gets 90% more views than text-based information.
- Our brains tend to process visuals 60,000 times faster than text.
- 97% of people respond better to visual directions as compared to 68% for text-only directions.
This means that visualization has made data analysis way easier than before. And with help of new-age data visualization apps, you no longer have to cope with the woes of analyzing rows and rows of raw data.
Among many such apps available in the market, you will find Kanban Board to be quite a popular app for visualizing Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM data.
To know more about this Microsoft Preferred app, just check out the infographic given below.
In short, by implementing Kanban Board in your CRM, you will get the following benefits:
- Unified experience across Web, Mobile, and Tablet: With Kanban Board, you have exclusive access to the cross-compatibility feature in the Kanban View. You can configure it in Web, Mobile, and Tablet for a unified experience. It doesn’t hinder your work and helps you to seamlessly visualize and analyze Dynamics 365 CRM data across devices.
- Group records in Rows & Lanes for clarity: You can visualize any Dynamics 365 CRM View as lanes and rows just like in a physical Kanban Board. It helps you to easily track the progress of various projects assigned to your team as it categorizes the ongoing tasks according to their status – In Progress, On Hold, Waiting for Details, and Researching.
- Organize Records as per Business Process Flow: A Business Process Flow comprises stages that are followed while any transaction goes through various transition phases. With Kanban Board, you will have the ability to easily organize and categorize records of a given entity in Kanban view as per the Business Process Flow defined for that entity.
- View Aggregate Field Values of records: Kanban Board gives you the ability to calculate specific aggregate field values of records which can be then displayed on both Lane and Row headers. Here, you can define up to 3 fields which can be numeric, decimal, and floating-point or currency datatype; such as Estimated Revenue, Budget Amount, or Exchange Rate.
- Create Quick Activity Records: With Kanban Board, you can easily define quick activity actions for the records. Each card supports defining up to 3 quick activity actions like Appointment, Email, Task, etc. You can create the activity record defined in a single click from this view.
- Drag & Drop records from lanes and rows: With Kanban Board, you can easily drag and drop the cards across columns to quickly update the values of the underlying category field. Be it a larger screen or a smaller screen, you can easily make use of its UI-based drag and drop functionality.
- Search and find records easily: Kanban Board works in the context of the native CRM environment and responds to all native ribbon actions available for traditional views. You can sort the records in the lanes, filter the data in the view, search through the native quick search available for views in CRM, etc. which helps you find records easily.
Quite handy, isn’t it?
Also, check out this amazing video to get a better understanding of the intricate workings of the Kanban Board app.
And feel free to share your thoughts at email@example.com about this agile and flexible visualization app!
In the meanwhile, have a look at our other popular visualization app for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Power Apps – Map My Relationships – which gives you a mind map view of relations between CRM entity records.
Until then – Adios!