User Review( votes)
According to a recent survey, around 70% of Global 2000 companies have adopted gamification elements in their workplaces to improve the productivity of their employees. Gamification has become an integral part of many business processes which has opened doors to many avenues and Dynamics 365 CRM gamification is one of them.
And to help our Dynamics 365 CRM friends to incorporate gaming elements within their CRM, Inogic has launched a new gamification app – Gamifics365!
With Gamifics365, our CRM friends can now engage their employees in motivational games, build team spirit among employees, improve engagement in CRM, enhance employee productivity and create a rich work culture which will undoubtedly result in higher returns and business growth.
To know more about this latest gamification app, just register for the upcoming introductory Gamifics365 webinar which will be held on:
27th April 2022, 11 am EST
In this session, you will get an in-depth demonstration of the following key features of gamification in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM:
- Encourage Adoption: Improve CRM user adoption with exciting games and activities.
- Define activities: Define which CRM operations will earn points for the players or teams.
- Game Types Supported: Create different types of engaging games like Face-off, Race, and Challenge for players.
- Fantasy Teams: Create games with fantasy teams where users can encourage and root for their fantasy team players.
- Badges: Bestow badges and rewards to the winners of the games.
- Mobile App: Join games and track the performance of players or teams through mobile apps.
- Real-time tracking: Track and update scores in real-time without any impact on CRM usability and performance.
- Performance Scoreboards: Personalized scoreboards to track the performance of individual players like total score, total games played, live games, etc.
- Leaderboards: Display the performance of players and teams on Leaderboards making it easy to track the progress of all games daily.
The right game inspires and motivates people to achieve more. So, join this webinar to learn new ways to implement game mechanics into daily CRM operations and improve employee productivity.
Just click on the Register button and everything is set!
And if you are too busy to attend then the link to the recorded session will be sent to you! Just register!
See you soon!