User Review( votes)
Most of you would be well acquainted with the following phrase – The early bird catches the worm. This phrase aptly defines the work culture of salespersons across the world – if you are quick enough then you get the deal. And one of the biggest challenges faced by business organizations in successful conversion of leads is – the salespersons are not quick enough. Nearly 41% of the surveyed companies feel that following up with leads quickly is a challenge. And one of the reasons for this is manual assignment of incoming Leads in Dynamics 365 CRM.
So it’s high time to discard the old manual practices and embrace new practices – Automating lead assignment within Dynamics 365 CRM.
And to help you with this, Inogic has already introduced a robust automation app called – Lead Assignment and Distribution Automation.
With this Preferred App on Microsoft AppSource, you can systematically allocate or distribute Leads (or any other entity records) recorded in Dynamics 365 CRM by using assignment rules based on round robin and capacity algorithm.
To get in-depth information about this amazing app, register for the upcoming webinar to be held on:
February 23, 2022
11am US EST
In this session, we will shed light on the following key features of Lead Assignment and Distribution Automation:
- Round Robin: Distribute Leads evenly among the team in a sequential pattern using Round Robin Algorithm
- Capacity: Assign Leads depending upon the individual capacity of each user
- Time-Based Assignment Model: Assign maximum number of leads to sales reps on daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Assignment Rules: Create multiple assignment rules for different selection criteria of the Leads
- Order: Set order for executing assignment rules to allot & distribute Leads as per your requirement
- User Availability: Set user availability based on which Leads (or other entities) will be assigned to respective users in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Sequence: Set sequence of your choice based on which Leads will be assigned to the users
- Dashboards: Monitor and analyze the number of Leads assigned to each team member with the help of Dashboards
Be ready for an insightful session on Lead automation within Dynamics 365 CRM.
Don’t forget to click on the Register button for this upcoming webinar.
You can also download and explore this wonderful app from our website or Microsoft AppSource for a trial period of 15 days.
See you soon – Register now!
The post Webinar: Bridge the gap between Leads and Sales by automating Dynamics 365 CRM Lead assignment! appeared first on CRM Software Blog | Dynamics 365.