User Review( votes)
Sales is the focal point of every business organization. But sales leads are precious and only a fraction of them are converted to sales. And one of the biggest challenges faced by business organization in successful lead conversion is – quick follow up with Leads. Nearly 41% of the surveyed companies feel that following up with leads quickly is a challenge. And one of the reasons for this is manual assignment of incoming Leads in Dynamics 365 CRM.
As every minute counts in today’s digital age, delay caused even for a second can make or break deals. Therefore, the alternative is to automate the assignment of incoming leads through an app that specializes in this task and works seamlessly with Dynamics 365 CRM.
And this is where Lead Assignment and Distribution Automation comes in!
This Microsoft Preferred App, systematically allocates or distributes Leads (or any other entity records) recorded in Dynamics 365 CRM by using assignment rules based on round robin and capacity algorithm.
To give you more information about this amazing automation app, we have organized a webinar which will be held on:
February 23, 2022
11am US EST
In this session, you will get in-depth demonstration on the following key features of Lead Assignment and Distribution Automation:
- Round Robin: Distribute Leads evenly among the team in a sequential pattern using Round Robin Algorithm
- Capacity: Assign Leads depending upon the individual capacity of each user
- Time-Based Assignment Model: Assign maximum number of leads to sales reps on daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Assignment Rules: Create multiple assignment rules for different selection criteria of the Leads
- Order: Set order for executing assignment rules to allot & distribute Leads as per your requirement
- User Availability: Set user availability based on which Leads (or other entities) will be assigned to respective users in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Sequence: Set sequence of your choice based on which Leads will be assigned to the users
- Dashboards: Monitor and analyze the number of Leads assigned to each team member with the help of Dashboards
So, get ready for an illuminating session on our popular Lead automation app for Dynamics 365 CRM.
All you have to do is click on the Register button for this upcoming webinar.
And even if you are not able to attend – make sure to register so we can email you link of the recorded session.
See you soon – Register now!