User Review( votes)
Hello and thank you in advance for any suggestions as this is kind of out of my element. I've only used CRM once in my past life as a beer sales rep and it was great for logging visits and tracking budgets.
I am currently on the hunt for a CRM or Field Management Software for a smaller restaurant chain with just under 100 locations that my team of 5-8 Regional Managers can use and execs can view. Right now we just move Outlook emails (used as site logs) to a separate software as a task and create tasks manually. Its really cumbersome and not easy to view past logs.
Things that I would like for this to be able do/track:
- Log visit notes (ideally enter notes after each restaurant visit and be able to revisit notes in future)
- Add/Modify Owners and managers contacts
- Store specific information like hours, promotional details, menu pricing (diff prices in diff regions) that can be pulled up or accessed easily
- Create tasks and have it alert both restaurant owner/managers and the regional manager when it is due or close to due
- If possible have a flagging system if a specific item is discussed multiple times and not addressed
- Insert key dates to remind owners/managers and regional managers of specific details like: insurance renewal, liquor license renewals, etc
- We currently use Windows powered machines, Outlook, PowerBI, OneDrive and Teams, so something that plays nicely with those tools if needed
- Easy to use/manage so my team actually uses it – mix of laptops and surfaces in the field
- Anything else that may be relevant to oversee operations
- Smaller operation so not super expensive
I'll be honest, I'm not sure if something even exists that can hit these needs. But I really appreciate any guidance or steering in the right direction from you more well versed folks.