User Review( votes)
Discover how you can streamline business processes, improve system integration, and increase revenue at JourneyTEAM’s 2021 Business Technology Summit.
Join us for our ninth annual Business Technology Summit (BTS), a two-day virtual event to be held on November 9th and 10th. This free event includes over a dozen keynote speakers and breakout sessions that delve deep into the Microsoft technology stack. From the latest updates and newest tools to relevant use cases and helpful tips, you’ll learn how to leverage Microsoft technology to maximize business value.
What You’ll Get from the JourneyTEAM #BizTechSummit21 Event:
The purpose of the BTS event is to provide you with crucial information that can help you streamline operations, reduce cost, improve customer service, satisfy business goals, improve sales and marketing techniques, and more—all with the latest technology from Microsoft.
JourneyTEAM business leaders and their respective teams are working to provide you with a variety of relevant breakout sessions, including using Azure AD to build the right pure-cloud directory path, transforming sales effectiveness with the new Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mobile Sales App, using Power Apps with additional Microsoft solutions, RPA, and more.
At BTS, you’ll have the chance to:
- Collaborate with fellow Microsoft users. Discover how your peers are utilizing best practices and seeing success with Microsoft tools.
- Speak with JourneyTEAM experts. Get the latest updates from the Microsoft Ignite event and how you can get the most from Microsoft Business Applications.
- Learn Microsoft tips and tricks. From SharePoint and Viva to Outlook and Teams, learn how you can leverage these tools to achieve maximum productivity.
- Increase Azure security. Find out if security around your Azure infrastructure is effectively preventing cybersecurity threats and safeguarding sensitive information.
Who Should Attend
During the BTS event, we will be discussing the latest Microsoft technology trends and how to use this software to meet business goals. While the event is open to all, business decision-makers who are in the following roles will get the most from the event:
- IT Directors or Managers
- Leaders in Sales and Marketing departments
If you’re interested in attending JourneyTEAM’s free, two-day virtual event, contact a JourneyTEAM via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or register online. Don’t miss the chance to hear from industry experts on how you can successfully navigate today’s challenging business environment with the Microsoft technology stack. Sign up today!
Learn More About JourneyTEAM
JourneyTEAM is a Microsoft Gold Partner with more than 20 years of experience in delivering IT solutions to businesses. We’ve worked very closely with Microsoft to learn how teams can use Microsoft products such as Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Azure, and Office 365, to streamline business processes. Regardless of your unique business goals, we at JourneyTEAM can help you select and implement the right Microsoft products to meet them. To learn more about our services, visit us at www.journeyteam.com.
The post Registration for JourneyTEAM’s 2021 Business Technology Summit Now Open appeared first on CRM Software Blog | Dynamics 365.