User Review( votes)
Learn How One Company Found Rapid ROI by Implementing Cloud ERP
Recently, Power Storage Solutions (PSS) was looking for a competitive edge to ensure the success of their company and customers. After a successful experience implementing cloud ERP, they received the Acumatica Customer of the Year 2019 award at Acumatica’s Summit 2020. They learned from the past that trying to patch together many disparate best-of-breed solutions was the wrong direction. PSS selected Acumatica as their all-in-one solution and relied on Clients First Business Solutions as their cloud ERP experts to help with the aggressive implementation and go-live schedule.
Webinar – Learn the Top Benefits of Implementing Cloud ERP
- Date: Thursday, September 16, 2021
- Time: 12 PM CT / 1 PM ET
Lunch is provided to you by Acumatica and Clients First via GrubHub voucher. Click below to register:
Ken Eldridge, VP Sales Clients First Business Solutions and Derrick Elledge, VP of Operations at Power Storage Solutions will discuss how they accomplished the following:
- Acumatica cloud ERP helped transform Operations and increased profitability
- Reduced their Project feedback loop from 8 weeks to one, improving scheduling, quoting, and gross profits
- PSS eliminated some $50,000 in waste a month from lost revenue, time, and information
“Our top benefit was the cost and time getting up and running on the system,” Elledge says. “Now that we’re starting to build dashboards and people are communicating through the system, we’re changing the way are running our business.”
Power Storage Solutions Success Story
- Situation – A few years ago, Power Storage Solutions (PSS) was a brand new start-up after a series of mergers and acquisitions. They inherited a $24 million company that was a spin-off of Interstate Battery with 20,000 parts and 5,000 customers. PSS is an electronic, telecommunication and service company that provides DC power backups. In the event of a loss of power, they provide the power, so you don’t lose critical loads. Furthermore, they focus on engineering, fulfillment, installation and ongoing services to make sure the installed systems are operating properly. At the time, PSS had 70 employees in 46 states and growing.
- Big Challenge – Power Storage Solutions had 6-months to migrate from 5 different disconnected systems. It was crunch time to select, implement and go live on a new integrated solution. They turned to Clients First Business Solutions for their deep understanding and experience in their industry. Interstate Battery gave PSS 6 months to move off the old systems used by Interstate Battery. PSS had to select and implement a new system in that time frame. PSS took 3 months to review ERP options. Luckily, Clients First Business Solutions stepped in to help them implement Acumatica. The Clients First team was able to accomplish the full implementation within the 60-day cut-off deadline!
- Lack of Integration – The 5 best-of-breed systems were great on their own but did not integrate so they were more like worst-of-breed. PSS was tired of wasting time and talent that could be used for more productive activities. They were bleeding money trying to patch things together.
- Solution – The Clients First Acumatica team of ERP consultants was a big reason Power Storage Solutions was up and running in 60 days on one integrated Acumatica cloud ERP system.
- ERP Systems Evaluated – Oracle, NetSuite, QuickBooks, Sage, and Microsoft Dynamics
Register for Upcoming Webinars:
While you may or may not be satisfied with your current ERP system, it’s important to stay up-to-date on new product releases, and new add-on products. In fact, a solution like Acumatica can prove to be an effective tool for user adoption and best practices. The goal of this series is to educate businesses with customer stories and industry experts on the overall ROI of moving legacy ERP systems to a modern ERP solution in the cloud.
- Empowering your Hybrid Work Force – 10/14/21
- Real vs. Fake Cloud and Why it Matters – 11/11/21
- Choosing the Right Partner and Software for Your Cloud ERP Project – 12/9/21
Clients First and Acumatica Cloud ERP
Our Clients First Business Solutions team has been in the business of ERP implementation for decades. Consequently, we’ve helped companies just like yours to get the job done. When you’re ready to take your business to the next level, we’re here for you!
Find out more about us and then reach out to learn more about managing ERP costs with Acumatica, contact Clients First or call us at 800.331.8382. We are an Acumatica Gold Partner with an experienced team that specializes in expert consulting, integration, and support. We help companies gain visibility and insight into their business processes while implementing software in a cost-effective way.