User Review( votes)
In a merger, acquisition, or divestiture, ensuring security as you migrate your cloud operations, including moving users and content to a new tenant, is no light task. If your business operates on Microsoft 365 Cloud, careful process planning is in your future to move your tenant-to-tenant and migration ahead smoothly.
Your Microsoft (Office) 365 tenant-to-tenant migration will likely include migrating your mailboxes, instances, OneDrive accounts, archives and domains, and more. Your plan should incorporate best practices for identity management, workload migration, and change management at every step.
Engaging the help of a Microsoft partner that can act as a trusted advisor can make all the difference in the success of your tenant-to-tenant migration. An award-winning, Gold Microsoft partner, JourneyTEAM has a proven track record helping migrate over 6,000 Office 365 accounts of various sizes and levels of project complexity. JourneyTEAM offers a service that covers all the bases — such as guiding you through all the different architecture approaches and highly involved steps.
Regardless of the size or the complexity of your tenant-to-tenant migration project, JourneyTEAM can help guide you as you migrate all your workloads. Here are just some of the areas in which JourneyTEAM can assist you:
- Identity Management Planning and Integration
- Email Migration, including Exchange Online mailbox migration including all mailbox types, public folders, DLists, and mail routing
- Cloud Migration, including Single Sign-on (SSO) integrated apps migration
- Azure Security including Azure subscription migration
- Security Certifications
- SharePoint Cloud Migration including SharePoint Online Site collection migrations
- Microsoft Teams Migration including Teams chat and private channel migrations
- OneDrive Cloud Migration including OneDrive for Business file migration
- OneNote Cloud Migration
- …and additional workloads such as end-user communication templates and Change Management processes
Part of the service offered by JourneyTEAM involves extensive planning in the form of creating a checklist of discovery activities to properly analyze and scope your Microsoft 365 Cloud systems migration. The findings of this analysis are applied to the plan in the most effective way, with your feedback as a collaborator. For full transparency into your project, JourneyTEAM will provide access to an intuitive dashboard that includes trackable, real-time progress data for at-a-glance updates.
Get Started with JourneyTEAM
JourneyTEAM was awarded Microsoft US Partner of the Year for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (Media & Communications) and the Microsoft Eagle Crystal trophy as a top 5 partner for Dynamics 365 Business Central software implementations. Let JourneyTEAM help guide you through your Microsoft Office 365 Tenant-to-Tenant Migration. Contact JourneyTEAM today!
- Contact a JourneyTEAM expert.
- Get the right technology plan, implementation, training, and ongoing support for your organization.
- Enjoy as you lead your organization to new levels of scalability & success!
Jenn Alba – Marketing Manager – 801.438.2312
JourneyTEAM is an award-winning consulting firm with proven technology and measurable results. They take Microsoft products; Dynamics 365, SharePoint intranet, Office 365, Azure, CRM, GP, NAV, SL, AX, and modify them to work for you. The team has expert-level, Microsoft Gold certified consultants that dive deep into the dynamics of your organization and solve complex issues. They have solutions for sales, marketing, productivity, collaboration, analytics, accounting, security and more. firstname.lastname@example.org
The post The Cloud Support Help You Need Amid an Microsoft 365 Tenant-to-Tenant Migration appeared first on ERP Cloud Blog.