User Review( votes)
Enhancing one’s productivity is a sure shot way to gain the best results. Be it any field – if your productivity is improved then there is no place for mediocre results. So, what should be done to enhance your Dynamics 365 CRM productivity?
Nothing much! Just be a part of our exciting webinars that we have organized for you. In the coming days, we will be conducting two interesting sessions which will focus on some common but important points that will help you to improve your Dynamics 365 CRM productivity.
The first session will give you valuable insight of having an organized alerts & notifications system in your CRM. Reminders & Notifications have become part and parcel of our daily lives. So, wouldn’t it be beneficial to have an app exclusively for managing alerts & notifications in Dynamics 365 CRM? And this can be achieved by using our alert management app for Dynamics 365 CRM – Alerts4Dynamics (Microsoft Preferred App). Be it notifying your team about overdue payments, reminding them about monthly targets or making announcements about upcoming sales events – everything is possible with Alerts4Dynamics.
To register, click here!
Wednesday, 21st July, 11am EST
In this webinar, you will be given an in-depth demonstration of the following key features of Alerts4Dynamics (Microsoft Preferred App):
- Types of Alerts: Create Announcement, Rule-Based, Record-Based, and Event-Based alerts.
- Mode of Alert: Alerts can be shown as Pop-ups or Form Notifications to Dynamics 365 CRM users and also can be sent as Email to Dynamics 365 CRM users or to customers (external audiences).
- Alert levels: Alerts can be categorized as Information, Warning, or Critical.
- Notification Visibility Period: Define process start date from when the notifications will start getting created and process end date when the creation of new notifications will stop. Also, you can define how long the Notification would be visible if the notification is not dismissed by the user.
- Define Audience: Alerts can be configured to be shown to a particular set of audiences as well as dynamic audiences.
- User Preference: User is given the choice to select the mode to receive alerts i.e., through Pop-ups or Email Notifications.
- Dismissible/Non-Dismissible Alerts: Provision to configure the alerts as dismissible or non-dismissible.
- Auto-dismissible Alerts: Provision to configure the alerts as auto-dismissible/non-auto dismissible.
The second session will shed light on the importance of data visualization. Visuals are processed 60,000 times faster than text. So, we always lean towards visuals to analyze and perceive things. In such a case, it is natural to use visualization tools for interpreting Dynamics 365 CRM data. And to help you in this regard we have two popular visualization apps – Kanban Board and Map My Relationships (both Microsoft Preferred Apps). With Kanban Board, you can easily keep track of the status of records in your CRM, while Map My Relationships will give you a 360-degree view of related CRM records and connections.
To register, click here!
Wednesday, 28th July, 11am EST
In this webinar, you will get an in-depth understanding of the following key features of Kanban Board & Map My Relationships:
- Visualize any Dynamics 365 CRM View as lanes & rows in a Kanban View on the web, mobile or tablet client
- Configure fields for defining the categories for Lanes and Rows
- Pin your most used business process flows on any configured entity view
- View records as compact cards with the ability to configure the data displayed in the cards
- Drag & drop cards across lanes & rows to quickly update the values of the underlying category fields
- Configure cards to support up to 3 quick activity actions to create activity records like Email, Phone Call, Task, etc.
- Search, sort and filter records
- View aggregate field value of records on Lane and Row headers
Map My Relationships
- Drill down N-level through the relationship and see its associated entity records
- Configure Map My Connection control to manage connection using network style UI and grid view
- Get a 360-degree view of all important data of CRM records
- Support for 1:N, N:1 as well as N:N relationships
- Navigate easily to any of the records displayed in the relationship map
- Create quick activity records like Email or Appointment for the related Entity records
- Support for viewing aggregate values without the need for creating rollup fields
So, don’t wait! Register now and get ready for exciting and insightful sessions on new smart ways to further enhance your Dynamics 365 CRM productivity.
Looking forward to an amazing and exciting session.
See you soon, register now!