User Review( votes)
This episode is sponsored by Cavallo.
Distribution software firm Cavallo may have recently appeared in the marketplace, but the brand is really the new incarnation of one of the most well-established vendors in the Microsoft business applications ecosystem. Formerly known as SalesPad, the company has a long legacy building its solutions atop Dynamics GP and the firm has announced plans to launch its next generation of solutions on Dynamics 365 Business Central first, while also planning to support some products more broadly.
Senior vice president of product Jeremy Boogaart joins us to discuss the story behind the new brand, the evolving needs of distributors, the company’s outlook for customers on both Business Central and GP, and his own lengthy career at the company, starting as one of the first employees sixteen years ago and building his expertise in a range of roles.
- 0:50 – Discussing the company’s rebrand to Cavallo
- 4:00 – “Project Davinci”, the meaning of the new brand name, and the connection to the company’s heritage
- 7:15 – What the Salespad customer base can expect going forward
- 10:00 – Customer expectations and product roadmap plans
- 12:15 – How are distributors looking to improve performance?
- 16:30 – The need for flexibility in order management
- 19:15 – Jeremy’s view on Business Central’s native capabilities for distributors and how Cavallo adds value
- 24:15 – Why this is a great time for ISVs to invest in Business Central
- 26:00 – What are Dynamics partners telling Jeremy’s team about adoption of BC?
- 28:00 – Jeremy’s work at SalesPad and Cavallo over the last 16 years