User Review( votes)
This episode is sponsored by KwikTag by enChoice.
Mike Fernandes, VP Products, and Mary Miller, Director, Marketing and Channel, from KwikTag by enChoice joined us to discuss the impact of artificial intelligence and the cloud on AP automation solutions for the mid-market – specifically in the Dynamics space. We discussed the growing market demand among organizations for cloud-based, accelerated deployments as companies continue to have team members working from home. We also explored the rising demand for complete procure-to-pay process coverage and where AP automation fits into the picture. Mary and Mike also provided insight into their product roadmap, which includes payment automation and new solutions for Dynamics products.
- 1:30 – How AI is already playing a part in AP automation
- 5:45 – How cloud is changing the value proposition for AP technology buyers
- 8:45 – Having a broader cloud deployment strategy, even if ERP remains on-prem
- 10:00 – Differentiating procure-to-pay and invoice automation
- 13:30 – Challenges raised by the pandemic and how KwikTag’s customers have handled them
- 16:30 – What else are customers asking the KwikTag team for?
- 19:30 – At what stage are companies investing in capabilities like invoice management alongside ERP?
- 21:30 – Tips on creating engaging videos and sharing company culture
KwikTag, by enChoice, leads organizational digital transformation as the one system for invoice and payment automation. KwikTag helps organizations increase efficiency and gain visibility into their invoice workflows with complete AP automation and powerful integrations with the Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems. Visit kwiktag.com to learn how automation could benefit your business.
Learn more about KwikPayables Accelerate, the cloud-based AP automation solution for Dynamics GP: Coffee With KwikTag – KwikPayables Accelerate. To read about AI within the KwikTag AP automation solution, check out the whitepaper “What’s Intelligence Got To Do With It?”