User Review( votes)
Far too often the compliance team is left out or not even considered during an ERP implementation or upgrade until it is too late. This leads to costly mistakes and prolonged risk exposure that could have been avoided from day one of the system going live.
Security and access management governance should be one of the cornerstones to implementing a compliant ERP solution. In this eBook, we discuss how to align security during the critical phases of an ERP implementation, irrespective of methodology or the ERP manufacturer.
Learn how to implement a fraud risk solution across multiple ERP platforms, including SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, Netsuite, Acumatica, Intacct, Workday, Salesforce, Peoplesoft, Coupa, and more.
Important topics include:
- Security as a cornerstone in an ERP Implementation
- How to analyze security design
- Establishing & Mapping Mitigating Controls
- Implementing an access controls solution across multiple systems
- Provisioning and access certifications