User Review( votes)
In this week’s Microsoft Dynamics Partner News Roundup:
- TekStack signs asset purchase agreement to acquire SalesSpark
- Mazars announces first Microsoft IP product – Mazars DataPath360 for Healthcare
- Chaser releases Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central integration for accounts receivables automation
- Plumbline Consulting collaborates with Microsoft Corporation to launch spring update for overlay that brings Dynamics SL functionality to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Talkdesk announces partnership with Microsoft for personalized customer experiences
TekStack signs asset purchase agreement to acquire SalesSpark
Under the agreement, TekStack now owns the product, brand, and all other assets of SalesSpark. TekStack will incorporate SalesSpark into its existing product offering and make the app commercially available on AppSource for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales customers, according to the company.
SalesSpark was founded by the late John Gravely in December 2019. He and his partners eventually discontinued their efforts.
The TekStack Sales Accelerator enables sales reps, business development reps, and customer success reps to engage with buyers through a series of “choreographed” steps, increasing outbound productivity, in part, by providing users with activity reminders to engage with buyers at the right time, the company said.
“Our new reality is virtual selling. There is more pressure than ever to increase funnel and sales reps have to use a new set of muscles to do so,” said TekStack CEO Marc DiGiorgio. “We are delighted to offer this capability to our customers. Sales Acceleration tools can make an immediate impact on growing funnel, at a very low cost.”
Mazars announces first Microsoft IP product, Mazars DataPath360 for Healthcare
Mazars, an audit, tax, and advisory firm, has released Mazars DataPath360 for Healthcare on AppSource. This new Mazars/Microsoft IP offering is the first in a series of industry-specific offerings leveraging Azure, Microsoft Dynamics 365, robotic process automation, and the Power Platform.