User Review( votes)
The future of productivity is automation! Organizations that spend less time in busy work and more time in activities like improving customer service, enhancing service/products, increasing market share, etc. are leaps ahead of their competitor.
When it comes to CRM, everyday activities like managing large number of subscriptions and generating invoices or sales orders, calculating taxes are a part & parcel of time-intensive recurring billing processes.
We are here to address and solve this forever! With Inogic’s Subscription and Recurring Billing Management, you will never have to manually do subscription handling or recurring billing again!
Want to know how this automation works? Join our experts in an exclusive seminar that will be absolutely free of cost for the FIRST LOOK of this productivity app.
So, clear your schedules and Book your seats! We are ready to welcome you on:
Wednesday, 21st April, 2021 I 11 am EST I
This webinar will walk you through and explain the following features-set of Subscription and Recurring Billing Management:
• Automate Subscription Billing: Automate the creation of Invoice or Sales Orders on a daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Set Margins: Process margin for partners with finesse for B2B transactions.
• Send Payment Reminders: Send automated reminders for upcoming payments to customers.
• Plans & Add-ons: Keep track of various Plans & Add-ons with ease.
• Calculate Delayed Charges: Calculate penalty for overdue invoices and intimate the same to customers through emails.
• Automate Tax Calculation: Integrate with AvaTax from Avalara and automate tax calculations for various products based on the latest Tax Rates or ZIP codes.
If you’re ready to step away from busy work and get involved in business developing work, click the Register button now and book your seat.
Here’s an added bonus, if you register but are not able to attend for any reason, we will send you the entire session, free of cost! So, what’s even there to lose?
Register today and we’ll see you there!