User Review( votes)
We are happy to announce that this year several of our ERP and CRM Software Blog Members are spotlighted as speakers and sponsors of the Worldwide Microsoft Technology User Group – WWMSTUG event held virtually on April 14-15, 2021.
Why Should You Attend?
- No other digital event covers as many Microsoft applications in two days as WWMSTUG.
- Join other attendees as they enjoy over 60 educational and professional sessions across more than a dozen Microsoft technologies.
- Be a part of the real world again. We’ve all been stuck working from home for a long time. This event provides an opportunity to get in touch with the real-world working environment again, network with fellow professionals, and be a part of the Microsoft community.
2021 WWMSTUG Sponsors
- Ingram Micro
- Blue Horseshoe Solutions, Inc
- Century Business Solutions
- i95Dev (ERP Software Blog Member)
- SPS Commerce (ERP Software Blog Member)
- Strategic Industry Solutions
- Wolters Kluwer
2021 WWMSTUG ERP/CRM Blog Member Speakers
We look forward to hearing these members of our ERP/CRM Software Blog community speaking at this year’s event.
ERP Software Blog Members:
CRM Software Blog Members:
Sign Up Today
This year’s Worldwide Microsoft Technology User Group isn’t an event you want to miss. With opportunities to network with professionals, advance your Microsoft understanding and abilities, and support our fellow blog members, it’s going to be a Microsoft user group event for the books.
Sign up today at https://www.wwmstug.com/index/begin. Want a free pass to the event? Request one by visiting one of the sponsor pages at https://www.wwmstug.com/index/889653. We look forward to seeing you on April 14 & 15 at this Microsoft user group event of the year!
By ERP/CRM Software Blog Writer, www.crmsoftwareblog.com