User Review( votes)
One of the unexpected impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic is that email marketing suddenly became the “it” channel for marketers. With shutdowns, work-from-home statuses, and a boom in ecommerce buying, email proved itself a reliable way to stay in touch, and brands took notice. The emfluence Marketing Platform saw a 177% increase in send volume last year—and we weren’t alone. Platforms across the globe reported triple-digit increases in email send volume. The impact on engagement is clear in this year’s emfluence Marketing Platform Email Marketing Benchmarks Report. As we dig into the year that COVID changed email forever, our Report will cover:
- Average email metrics by common industries
- B2B email marketing metrics
- The impact of COVID shutdowns and holiday email traffic in the inbox
- Send volume across industries
- Automated versus manual email performance
- and more!