User Review( votes)
Build, plan, and execute business transformation strategies with a proven, innovative approach from Microsoft Catalyst—an envisioning and planning program that employs Microsoft Dynamics 365, the Microsoft Power Platform, and the Microsoft Cloud.
An envisioning workshop is a session taken from the Microsoft Catalyst process designed to help organizations accelerate their journey into becoming a digital business.
In the workshop, we will jointly define how to enable digital transformation for your organization and unlock your business potential. Now, we all know that the term “digital transformation” is overused and extremely vague however, it has helped many companies achieve business goals. Oftentimes companies don’t realize how technology can help them solve everyday problems which is why the envisioning workshop is a great place to start.
Every business will profit from different aspects of the digital transformation spectrum and participating in an Envisioning Workshop can allow for a deeper understanding of exactly how your company will benefit. Imagine having experts in technology, business process, artificial intelligence, Cloud computing, and more, all thinking and talking about how to surge your business ahead. It could be in the field of customer engagement, employee empowerment, operational optimization, and more…
What to expect during an Envisioning Workshop?
This briefing usually runs for one full day (or two half days) and it begins with a review of your business objectives, followed by a mutual discovery and visualization of solutions, ending with a clear, actionable plan of how we can help you reach your business goals. Together, during the session we will explore business barriers, identify implications for integrating transformative technologies and apply leading domain and industry insights in understanding your specific business strategies and needs.
An example of an output from this process is better insight from analyzing siloed customer data to solve customer churn. Other examples include:
- Technology-enabled sales lead through cash process enhancements. (lead, opportunity, order, cash)
- More effective communication capabilities with existing and potential customers
- E-commerce and other remote self-help capabilities
- Digital telephony in the COVID era
- Ingest siloed customer data to analyze reasons for customer churn, sales velocity reduction and other issues
- Marketing revenue attribution
What do I receive at the end of the workshop?
The Envisioning phase is intended to create scenarios that serve as the blueprint for the next steps in your customized digital transformation process. Here are the top takeaways from an envisioning session:
- Mutual understanding and alignment of your objectives/expectations, business challenges, and opportunities for improvement.
- Prioritization of initiatives for digital transformation has been set to ensure a fast and effective impact on your current business activities plus our practitioners will provide advice on core parameters for success.
- A complete plan with agreed-upon next steps is drafted to drive profitable innovation for your organization with a budget along with post-workshop digital report & progress monitoring feedback.
How do I sign up and what does this cost?
We have partnered with Microsoft Canada to make this workshop free for your organization! In interested, just click here and scroll to the bottom of the page to apply for your very own Envisioning Workshop. You can also email us at email@example.com with the subject line of “Envisioning Workshop” and we will respond right away to get your customized session scheduled!
We hope you will take us up on this offer as we partner with the technology experts at Microsoft Canada for this free CRM Dynamics-led workshop to imagine a future state solution for your business.