User Review( votes)
In this week’s Microsoft Dynamics partner news roundup:
- InsideView launches Chrome extension and consolidated InsideView Insights
- Anthology expands advancement and alumni engagement capabilities with strategic acquisition of xRM Software
- TrueCommerce announces definitive acquisition agreement with Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe
- Management change at Flintfox
InsideView launches Chrome extension and consolidated InsideView Insights
InsideView, a B2B data and intelligence provider, has launched a Chrome extension that gives sellers access to direct-dial phone numbers and email addresses directly in their prospecting workflows.
In addition, InsideView consolidated its two sales intelligence solutions, InsideView Sales and InsideView Insights, into one cross-platform solution called InsideView Insights, which includes an updated user experience and expanded list building capabilities, according to the company.
New features in InsideView Insights include:
- A Chrome extension that lets sellers access full B2B data and intelligence capabilities within their CRM records, LinkedIn profile pages, or company web pages.
- Increased list building capabilities available natively within Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics 365 with filters organized by company, people, and insights.
- Access to 100 million contacts.
“InsideView is every seller’s secret weapon,” said Umberto Milletti, CEO of InsideView. “Our new Chrome extension and updated version give sellers more data, faster, everywhere they need it to be.”