User Review( votes)
They say it takes months to find a customer, but only seconds to lose one. And although delivering cutting-edge products at competitive prices helps attract and retain customers, mastering field service – for installation, maintenance, or repair – is just as important. Organizations who take a customer-centric approach to resolve service issues quickly and easily and deliver exceptional customer experiences are often the ones who succeed. And Dynamics 365 Field Service empowers organizations with the capabilities needed to turn every service call into a strategic one.
What Dynamics 365 Field Service Offers
Dynamics 365 Field Service is the perfect tool to manage all your field service operations: it aids in efficiently managing a large mobile workforce and delivering products and services directly to customer locations. With a plethora of built-in intelligent, predictive, and intuitive capabilities (like smart scheduling and optimized resource utilization), it is designed to improve both customer fulfillment and field agent productivity, enabling you to deliver exceptional customer service – each time, every time. Here are 3 ways Dynamics 365 Field Service enables service excellence:
1. Set up Smart Schedules: Dynamics 365 Field Service is powered by a schedule assistant that takes requirements – including time range, preferred technician, skills or certifications required, and geographical territory – from a work order and shares a list of the most qualified resources for a particular service call. The interactive schedule board lets you see and manage work assigned to your mobile workforce while reflecting a real-time view of all field technicians and work orders and respond quickly to customer requests and cancellations.
- Receive AI-enabled scheduling recommendations to schedule and dispatch the right technician for the right job at the right place and at the right time
- Enable communication between your Field Service and Customer Service agents and ensure unified workflows and reduced operational costs
- Leverage the drag-and-drop schedule board and interactive map to assign the nearest and most appropriate technician and better manage resource assignments
- Optimize service schedule (and reduce travel time) with efficient routing and respond appropriately to delays, cancellations, and urgent calls
2. Have Service-related Information on Your Fingertips: The Field Service mobile app makes excelling at customer service a breeze; when technicians are booked for a work order, they instantly receive a notification in their app – helping them better plan their tasks and schedule. The app also allows technicians to provide progress updates about the job and associated customer information to their managers.
- Track field service activity, efficiency, and roadblocks and take steps to improve productivity and service quality
- Use the maps feature to see accounts and assets you are responsible, accordingly plan for the routes, and bring down travel time and costs
- Click on work orders to see additional information and automatically have the status of a technician change – based on where he/she currently is
- Have capabilities such as camera, barcode scanning, driving directions, geocoding, time entry, and more at your fingertips
3. Improve Service Speed and Quality: Agents who are on the field are often expected to resolve issues in the very first attempt. Dynamics 365 Field Service empowers agents with the tools and information they need to get to a customer location and complete work orders quickly – thus improving first-time fix rates.
- Enable access to Dynamics 365 Guides and deliver immersive, step-by-step instructions to carry out maintenance and resolve issues
- Leverage Dynamics 365 Remote Assist to connect onsite technicians with remote experts to solve complex problems
- Make the most of IoT and automation to locate customers, automate tasks, and enable timely product information access
- View daily dashboards to see completed work and assess and optimize technician performance
- Use IoT sensors to remotely detect and resolve issues before they become a problem or impact customer satisfaction
Effectively Manage Resources (and Time)
As organizations look to improve the way they handle their field service operations, Dynamics 365 Field Service provides them with all the capabilities they need across workflow automation, smart scheduling, and mobility. Using this solution, organizations can empower technicians with contextual information and instructions needed to improve first-time fix rates, thus improving customer satisfaction while bringing more service calls per technician per week to effective closure. They can efficiently manage follow-ups, reduce travel time, and keep customers updated with the current status of their service call – setting the stage for seamless field service experience for all your customers.