User Review( votes)
- FinancialForce ERP users rate their vendor’s ability to help them innovate as the best in the industry across 21 ERP providers.
- Across the 21 vendors profiled, ERP users say the three attributes of how disrespectful versus respectful, how reliable and if their ERP systems restrict or enable productivity are the three most valued traits of respondents’ relationships with their vendors.
- ERP users are most dissatisfied with how their vendors overpromise and under deliver. This category receives the lowest average score of 48%, with just 9 of 21 vendors being above the group average.
These and many other fascinating insights are from SoftwareReview’s latest customer rankings published today in their Emotional Footprint Report on Enterprise Resource Planning, October 2020.
The report is based entirely on attitudinal data captured from verified owners of each ERP system reviewed. 1,085 customer reviews were completed, evaluating 21 vendors. SoftwareReviews is a division of world-class IT research and consulting firm Info-Tech Research Group. Their business model is based on providing research to enterprise buyers on subscription, alleviating the need to be dependent on vendor revenue, which helps them stay impartial in their many customer satisfaction studies. Please see page 2 of the study for additional details on the methodology. Key insights from the study include the following:
- Oracle ERP Cloud, Unit4 ERP, FinancialForce ERP, NetSuite and Acumatica Cloud ERP are the most popular with their users. SoftwareReview found that these five ERP systems have the highest combined Value Index and Net Emotional Footprint scores across all ERP vendors included in the study. The Value Index metric captures user satisfaction with their software, given the costs they are paying. The Net Emotional Footprint measures high-level user sentiment. It aggregates emotional response ratings across 25 questions, creating a powerful indicator of overall user feeling toward the vendor and product. The following diamond charts the results of the survey:
- The most-liked ERP vendors deliver systems that reflect a continual improvement in features and software quality, helping their customers innovate faster. Top-ranked ERP vendors also include product enhancements at no charge. FinancialForce ERP is an example of a vendor who leads all other vendors on their continual improvement and ability to help customers innovate faster. FinancialForce ERP is also known for having sales teams who excel at setting realistic expectations and then delivering them. Info-Tech’s methodology balances ERP customers’ positive and negative perceptions in deriving their net emotional footprint and CX score. The following is a summary of the four highest-rated vendors, ranked by the key criterion the study produced: