User Review( votes)
In a new two-day virtual event, Microsoft gold partner Enavate will present Dynamics ERP users with a decision maker’s guide to cloud transition. The Dynamics Enavation Cloud Expo, which runs live online on November 10th and 11th, will offer nearly thirty presentations focused on strategy, ROI, and business outcomes, not product sales pitches.
Here are a few of the sessions already on the schedule:
- Decision-Making for 2021: Next Steps for Your Cloud Plan – A candid conversation with guidance about your Microsoft cloud migration options
- REAL TALK on Your Dynamics ERP Cloud Migration Strategy – The 3 most common mistakes users make, and how to avoid them.
- Exciting Renewal and Incentive Offers for Dynamics GP, SL, NAV – A critical look at the real benefit of what Microsoft is offering existing customers today
- Win-Win: Dynamics 365 Cloud Migration + Tax Benefits in 2020 – For US organizations, you need to know about 2020 opportunities to reduce your tax bill with SaaS investment.
- How Vulnerable Are You? Options to Ensure Your Business Continuity – There is more than one path to achieving trusted business operations in the cloud.
- Cloud Expert Panel Discussion, Hope is NOT a Cloud Migration Strategy – A panel of Dynamics cloud experts use real-life case examples to demonstrate what to do and what NOT to do.
With more than 25 sessions over two days, attendees will hear from solution architects and strategists from Enavate and from a range of other solution providers. These experts understand the cloud journey, having travelled it with hundreds of Dynamics customers in areas like EDI, HCM, subscription management, e-commerce, document management, shipping, and more.
Enavation is a free event that offers something unique: an opportunity to go beyond the traditional ERP product feature rundown and hear from people who have been through the reality of cloud transition: the costs, the business impact, the planning, the risks, and the rewards. The virtual conference experience also makes it easy to get your specific questions answered, either during the presentations or on the sidelines with one-on-one conversations at a booth or in a networking space.