User Review( votes)
Wealth Management firms need to manage many different types of information as it relates to their client relationship. This can include family relationships, legal instruments, fees, client interactions and holdings. Information that is not organized in a single system makes the management of this information an administrative burden and introduces inefficiencies across the firm. Silos of information also introduce risk to the firm through information loss, lower advisor productivity and client attrition.
With this in mind, Crowe developed a relationship management solution that enables wealth management firms to increase retention rates and revenue growth through improved operational efficiencies, client management and personalized service to their client base.
Crowe CRM for Wealth Management is a solution is built on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, integrated with Office 365, with all the companion mobile app capabilities.
The key areas of focus are household and extended family relationships (i.e. trusts, wills), legal instrument associations, advisor and intermediary relationships (i.e. tax, legal), client communications, document management, new client onboarding, reporting and portfolio management integration capabilities.
Operational efficiencies enhance client interactions
- Increase productivity by consolidating client information into a single application
- Expand visibility of the business using reports and dashboards
- Create and manage personalized client plans to meet the client’s needs and goals
- Risk profiling and client on boarding workflows
- Document management
- Overview of a client’s financial account value
- Flexible house holding to model complex and multi-generational relationships.
- Legal instruments and how they relate to family relationships
- Client meeting notes and action item tracking
- Client centric profile summary provides quick access to information from one view
- Referral tracking
- Inbound lead workflows (website –> lead –> opportunity)
- Automated mail-merge for personalized letters and emails
- Integrated search and customer segmentation for client and prospect management
- Automate customer-facing processes like prospect qualification or new client onboarding
Review details of Crowe CRM for Wealth Management on Microsoft Appsource.
Crowe CRM for Wealth Management helps financial advisors track information and create more meaningful client relationships. If your firm is ready to take the next step contact our team to start the discussion at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-600-2253.
By Ryan Plourde, Crowe, a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Gold Partner www.CroweCRM.com
Follow us on Twitter: @CroweCRM