User Review( votes)
When your sales team and your marketing team operate independently, managing leads and customers will be slower and cost more. CRM systems are no longer just for retail or business verticals, banks have the same need to manage customers. Implementing a CRM system for the banking industry is critical to serving your customers at every point in the sales process.
Your bank will save money by giving both marketing and sales a complete snapshot of each customer in a single view so they can spend less time gathering data and more time finding new customers and strengthening existing relationships.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement helps bring sales and marketing together and saves resources by:
- Reducing costs and keeping your teams connected with unified data.
- Prioritizing the most promising high-revenue leads and streamlining complex sign up processes.
- Automating routine tasks, thus giving sales team members more time to spend with clients.
- Responding quickly to customer needs with automated request routing.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 can increase your efficiency and improve your customer relations.
Improve efficiency with a holistic view of your customers
- Unify data from all your departments to attain a single comprehensive view of each customer with Dynamics 365 Customer Insights. Create rich customer profiles and define segments.
- Export the segments to Dynamics 365 Marketing and execute targeted campaigns.
- Leverage artificial intelligence (AI) to boost your target segments and scoring models to prioritize sales-ready leads.
Generate leads across channels to grow opportunities
- With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing, you can send out multichannel personalized campaigns to appeal to your customers and prospects.
- Align your marketing and sales team using shared information and processes to manage leads and events.
Prioritize and nurture your best leads.
- Use custom or out-of-box templates for your promotional emails, emergency communications, and newsletters.
- A/B testing functionality lets you try different email variations and choose the ones that best fit your target audience. Use AI to determine the optimal time for sending emails.
Improve response time with Lead Management
- As the global workforce pivots to virtual and digital models, the necessity arises for new modes of working and improved relationship management.
- With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, you can unify your relationship data across CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems, social networks such as LinkedIn, and productivity tools to generate insights. Knowing your customers increases your credibility and relationships with them.
- Empower your employees with guided processes allowing them to respond to customers more effectively.
Foster collaboration with Opportunity Management
- With Dynamics 365 Sales, your entire team has access to the information they need via their preferred application, such as Microsoft Outlook, Dynamics 365, or Teams.
- Today’s sales processes require collaboration between departments. By improving meetings, communication, and ways to share data, Microsoft Teams facilitates collaboration among your sales team.
- Dynamics 365 Sales enables smart selling with actionable insights and contextual AI. Better intelligence allows you to formulate better strategies.
Build relationships that add value
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales integrates with LinkedIn Sales Navigator to give your team embedded inline access to company and personnel details.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and Marketing is built on the same powerful platform that your employees who work with Office 365 will find familiar. Nurture demand, personalize buyer experiences, build relationships, and make insight-driven decisions to drive more qualified leads and increase revenue.
Modern banking is a customer-driven world. If your bank can understand and serve the needs of your individual customers better than the competition, you will succeed. If you are still using antiquated systems to keep track of your accounts, other banks will take your place.
Crowe CRM for Banking
A Customer Relationship Management solution built for the banking industry will help you manage customers and better understand their needs in order to provide the right solutions, quickly.
Crowe CRM for Banking powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 empowers bank staff with the tools and information needed to efficiently deliver high-quality, personalized service – for all interactions across all channels. It gives managers and team members the information they need to be effective.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
By Ryan Plourde, Crowe, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Gold Partner, www.crowecrm.com