User Review0 (0 votes)
They say, “Time flies when you’re having fun.” That seems to be especially true when that fun leads to a decade of success as well! That’s right – Sage Intacct is celebrating the 10-year anniversary of the Sage Intacct Channel Program.
Since it’s inception, Sage Intacct’s mission for the channel was built upon a few key ideas:
- The channel program will offer a true partnership
- Sage Intacct will do whatever it takes to make partners successful
- Partner participants need to be 100% committed as well
- We will maintain and elite and exclusive channel
- Partner collaboration and feedback is key
- Having fun means shared success
We believe that if our partners are successful, Sage Intacct will be successful. And success they have achieved! Today, Sage Intacct has over 125 partners, including 34 of the Top 100. Additionally, 41 of the Top 100 CPA firms are Sage Intacct partners.
Meanwhile, the Sage Intacct channel team has grown to have over 50 colleagues, that cumulates to over 269 person years working in the channel, and over 580 years managing channel partners. These dedicated team members have enabled the channel to grow 30% year over year in the last 10 years, while bringing in over 55% of the Sage Intacct new business!
I recently caught up with Taylor Macdonald, Senior Vice President of Channels at Sage Intacct, and he shared some of his thoughts on reaching this milestone in the below video. Check it out!