User Review( votes)
To keep as many as clients a possible, you need to predict when customers will leave and find out why they’re leaving. And customer churn show you how well you retain customers and improve customer satisfaction – is the percentage of customers that have stopped using your products or services within a certain time frame: Everything You Need to Know About Customer Churn (and How to Reduce It)
The guide covers the following topics:
- What Is Customer Churn?
- How Do You Determine the Customer Churn Rate?
- Customer Churn vs Revenue Churn
- The Impact of Churn
- Customer Churn Calculation
- 9 Ways to Reduce Customer Churn
- 4 Steps to Build a Customer Churn Prediction Model