User Review( votes)
In this week’s Microsoft Dynamics partner news roundup:
- Bluefort adds new features to LISA in Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management
- Blue Horeshoe Solutions expands Supply Chain Cloud with final mile delivery
- 3CLogic announces new cloud call center solution for Dynamics 365
- Fin365 accepted into Microsoft’s Geo Expansion program
- Enavate names technology veteran Brian Deming to its board of directors
Bluefort adds new features to LISA in Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management
Bluefort has added new features to their License and Subscription App (LISA) product, which helps organizations modernise, automate and optimise licencing and subscription processes.
The range of new features cover subscription and price management, subscription-related capabilities, security, performance, and notifications.
LISA is purpose-built in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and operates seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management and Commerce, the company stated.