User Review( votes)
In this week’s Microsoft Dynamics partner news roundup:
- Folloze inks deal with Microsoft to enhance account-based marketing for B2B companies
- Century Business Solutions partners with Captiva to deliver credit card processing within Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Silverware Quality Control from Silverware Inc. now available on AppSource, receives Microsoft preferred designation
- Qorus Software announces Dynamics 365 integration update
- MCA Connect secures investment form RLH Equity Partners
Folloze inks deal with Microsoft to enhance account-based marketing for B2B companies
Folloze has joined the Microsoft ISV Connect program and signed a Business Applications agreement with Microsoft. Folloze also launched Folloze ABM for Dynamics 365 to support account-based marketing for B2B companies.
Folloze ABM for Dynamics 365 helps marketers design and build campaigns that are then delivered by the sales team.
“This customer-centric enablement has proven its ability to create competitive advantage for our customers and will become the new norm of the modern buyer experience,” stated Etai Beck, Folloze’s CEO and co-founder. “And that’s the beauty of combining forces with Microsoft – together our solutions provide the fastest, easiest, and most cost-effective way to deploy these experiences at any scale.”
Century Business Solutions partners with Captiva to deliver credit card processing within Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Learn more about us here