User Review( votes)
As a Gold Microsoft Dynamics Partner, Turnkey Technologies strives to keep our customers, partners and members of the Microsoft Dynamics community informed on the latest ERP and customer engagement news.
This post is part of a series on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 2020 Release Wave 1. Check out our blog page for the rest of the series!
Throughout the year, Microsoft releases new features and expanded functionality for all Microsoft Dynamics 365 products. For customer engagement solutions such as Dynamics 365 Marketing and Dynamics 365 Sales, most of the planned updates for 2020 Release Wave 1 became available during April and May.
Read on to learn about the current and future updates to Microsoft’s premier CRM solutions!
Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Ability to test-send dynamic email messages (Apr 1)
- Automated scheduler (Apr 1)
- Compliance made easier (Apr 1)
- Improved segment design and management (Apr 1)
- Spam checker (Apr 1)
- Support for surveys using Microsoft Forms Pro (Apr 1)
- Export marketing results data to Excel for further analysis (Apr 2)
- Improved email content designer (Apr 2)
- Improved customer journey experience (Apr 3)
- New form capture and client-side support (May 1)
- Improved event management experience (May 1)
Dynamics 365 Sales
- Customize forecast models (Apr 1)
- Improve and adjust forecast accuracy (Apr 1)
- Understand forecasts with precision pipeline management (Apr 1)
- License enforcement – users with new Team Member licenses (Apr 1)
- Contextual email communication (Apr 1)
- Easier selection of email templates (Apr 1)
- Manage activities with ease (Apr 1)
- Manage feature settings and configure the Sales Hub application from a centralized location (Apr 1)
- Sales Team Member app module (Apr 1)
- Save standardized PDF documents to Dynamics 365 Sales or Microsoft SharePoint (Apr 1)
- Work with opportunities in the Kanban view (Apr 1)
- Enhanced experience for adding products to opportunities (September 2020)