User Review( votes)
Editor’s Note: This episode is sponsored by Ingram Micro Cloud.
Dynamics 365 is one of the product areas in which Microsoft encourages its partners to push for growth. With some of the highest margins in the channel, Dynamics is a lucrative opportunity for firms — if they can make it part of their portfolio.
In hindsight, many partners forget or may not have the capacity to add Dynamics 365 to their practice while most may not have the talent, operating model, or financial structure. With the economic impact in today’s market, traditional ERP or CRM isn’t a want anymore, but a need in the digital transformation era.
Mathew Batterbee, UK & EMEA Dynamics 365 lead at Ingram Micro Cloud, joins the podcast to discuss some of the ways Ingram is working to bring more Microsoft partners into the Dynamics 365 space. Growing the number of partners transacting on Dynamics will require some new thinking and new program models, he says. We discuss some of Ingram’s latest programs and also look at broader updates in the Dynamics partner channel like new the BREP to CSP incentives and the untapped potential of Microsoft’s Cloud Ascent tool.
- 1:00 – Mathew’s background at Microsoft and in the channel
- 5:00 – The challenges of transitioning to Dynamics 365
- 9:00 – How Ingram supports cross-selling Dynamics 365
- 12:30 – The value and challenges of Microsoft’s Cloud Ascent analytics tool for partners
- 17:00 – The importance of growing the Dynamics 365 channel
- 19:15 – Mathew’s perspective on the new EP to CSP offer for Dynamics ERP on-prem customers
- 26:45 – How customers who have lapsed on support might be able to revive it