User Review( votes)
One of the main benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is that the information stored in your ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) / CRM (Customer Resource Management) solution will be accessible wherever and whenever your teams are conducting business. That has proved valuable in this time of quarantine and remote working. Even with the disruptions caused by the “new normal” working conditions, they can still provide your existing and future customers with exceptional customer service.
We’ve identified some specific ways Microsoft Dynamics 365 can benefit your organization, both now and in the days ahead.
Microsoft Office 365 and Dynamics 365 – Strategic Partners
Your team is used to working in Microsoft Office 365. What can they do with Office 365 and Dynamics 365?
- Outlook and Dynamics 365 -With a click of their mouse, they can easily track emails and attach them to the customer record. They can look up customer information and interaction history without having to leave Outlook. They can work with Excel documents and graphs directly inside Dynamics 365 for convenient reporting options.
- Power BI and Dynamics 365 – They’ll be able to use Dynamics 365 data with Power BI for trend reporting and visualize the information with uncomplicated customer dashboards.
- SharePoint and Dynamics 365 – They can manage documents and collaborate securely using SharePoint and Dynamics 365.
- Skype and Dynamics 365 – They can connect with anyone over Skype from within Dynamics 365 and track all activity and call logs right into their customer records for detailed communication histories.
- Microsoft Teams and Dynamics 365 – They can collaborate more effectively across departments, share files, and exchange information via Chat on Dynamics 365.
Automated Workflows Keep Things Moving
Automating tedious and repetitive tasks keeps your business processes moving and frees resources for other value-added undertakings. Your teams will be more efficient and more productive even when working remotely.
Imagine that a customer emails your company’s support mailbox with an issue. A workflow can create a new support case in CRM, and an email can alert the team that a new case has been created. At the same time, notification can be sent to the customer, telling them that their comments have been received and someone will be contacting them soon. Workflows ensure that no critical steps are overlooked.
Make Sure Everyone is on the Same Page
Having access to accurate, current information is especially important when team members can’t just lean over the cubical wall and ask someone for an update.
Poor information management can negatively impact your business. With Dynamics 365, your valuable data is stored in a secure environment, organized in a way that makes sense for your organization, and available for whoever needs it and has the necessary permissions. When you unify data across your systems into a single source of truth, everyone can make more timely, more intelligent business decisions.
Dashboards provide an at-a-glance snapshot of the vital information you need in real-time. Dashboards can show you a summary of daily processes, the number and priority of reported service issues, or an interactive sales funnel illustrating sales pipelines for individuals or across the entire organization. You won’t have to wait for an end-of-week sales meeting to find out how your team is measuring against sales goals.
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Having the ability to access information anywhere, anytime will enable your team to meet customer needs and win customer loyalty, which will translate into long-term business success.
- Customization & development
- Functional design & best practices
- Reports & dashboard development
- Data migration & systems integrations
- Project deployment & CRM implementation
- Dynamics 365 version upgrades
Contact our experts at Crowe to find out how Microsoft Dynamics 365 can help you strengthen your customer relationships.
By Crowe, a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Gold Partner www.CroweCRM.com