User Review( votes)
The COVID-19 pandemic has hit the business community strong. Pink slips and salary cuts are the defining features of this crisis. It’s getting tough to continue operations in an uncertain climate where sales are bleak, opportunities are scarce, and things don’t seem to turn for the best soon. Technology seems to emanate a ray of light and reveal a silhouette of the times to come. This article elaborates on how a CRM system can help in odd times and solidify business tech support.
What is CRM?
Customer Relationship Management(CRM) is an enterprise technology software that helps a business to deal with its customers effectively. It accelerates sales, multiplies business productivity, and enhances the quality of customer interaction. It integrates the power of technology – social media, forecasting, analytics, AI, Voice technology – and helps you provide seamless service to your clients. It segments customer profiles, provides better customer insights, and a customer-centric view thereby accelerating your business productivity.
How CRM System Solidifies Business Tech Support?
1. Base functionality
- It creates, systematically arranges, and retains contact management features for companies and people – address, phone number, email.
- It comes pre-installed with a vibrant calendar feature that stores important dates and sends automatic alerts.
- It has an interactive dashboard with a drag and drop feature that allows you to manage your affairs easily.
- It comes with a team management feature where you can assign tasks to your subordinates, shoot group emails, and merge all documents at once.
2. Sales management
- It provides you a good estimate of the sales opportunities in the market and where to look for them.
- A CRM system create a pipeline to track opportunities
- It helps forecast sales
- It takes care of quote and order management
- It approximates lead to opportunity conversion ratio
3. User Management
- A CRM system provide user administration – Adding users, managing users, modifying users, re-inviting users, activating and deactivating users, and deleting users.
- It helps to create and delete customer profiles, and assign different roles to users
- It creates and manages data sharing rules
- It assigns, enables, views, modifies, and shares the reporting hierarchy within an organization.
4. Data Management
- A CRM system upload data from the CSV file
- It establishes data entry rules to make it easy to search names of contacts, leads, and organizations
- It creates deduplication rules so that employees modify or delete records on a just cause
- It allows you to fine-tune data entry parameters by providing the required fields and establishing workflow rules.
The current pandemic has hit businesses hard. People are not allowed to venture out in the open lest go to their offices. The world economy has come to a standstill. Until a vaccine is available, remote working seems to be the only solution. At Sage, we are home to world-class CRM software that will solidify your business tech support fundamentals and help you build an employee and customer-centric organization. To know more about it, SMS SAGE to 56767. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: All the information, views and opinions expressed in this blog are those of the authors and their respective web sources and in no way reflect the principles, views or objectives of Sage Software Solutions (P) Ltd.
Spread the love