User Review( votes)
Remote Working, Sage CRM
In the wake of the coronavirus, companies have asked their employees to work from home. Since remote working has become the norm, it has been extremely difficult, or impossible in some cases, to have a face-to-face discussion with colleagues and customers. As the proverb “Old habits die hard” correctly puts it, it takes much courage to move past the need of collaborating physically and adopt new digital practices. This article talks about how CRM software can help improve customer relationships while working remotely.
Help your team
First and foremost, it is imperative to ready your team to handle customers digitally while remote working. Usually, employees visit their customers’ premises, understand and list their problems, work upon them, come up with solutions, and assist them in implementing it as well. But work from home imposes certain restrictions. It changes the dynamics of sales and customer service by limiting your ability to move out. This is where CRM software will help. As a team leader, you need to train your subordinates well on how to deal with customers. This requires:
- The know-how to set up an online system effectively
- Rigorous sessions on teaching the functions and uses of each component
- Extensive training in online mannerisms
- The technical knowledge to use AI, chatbots, and data analytics effectively to support the customer
- Training on how to provide real-time solutions to customers
Also Read: 3 Must-Have Remote Working Business Tools
Listen to your customers
This is the actual part where your remote working skills will be put to test. Always remember that customers behave differently when there is no one to guide them physically. This will be an entirely new experience so do not get depressed, rather improve yourself over multiple customer interactions. CRM software comes handy while doing work from home. The following points illustrate this:
- Keep this in mind that customers always remember how you make them feel no matter you can provide the right solution in the first place
- Practice “deep listening” to correctly understand your customers’ challenges and to show that you care for them
- Never let them go empty-handed. Provide them instant solutions in the form of self-help articles, case studies, digital prototypes, etc.
- Keep your agendas tight and never lose focus on the core challenge of your customer
- Take their feedback to know how they feel and learn from it
Extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures. There is no doubt that work from home has erected new challenges but has also opened new dimensions and possibilities. And companies that will take this in a positive light will emerge victorious at the end of the ongoing COVID-19 crisis. At Sage, we are home to world-class CRM software that will make remote working a piece of cake and help you transform into a customer-centric organization. To know more about it, SMS SAGE to 56767. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: All the information, views and opinions expressed in this blog are those of the authors and their respective web sources and in no way reflect the principles, views or objectives of Sage Software Solutions (P) Ltd.
Spread the love