User Review( votes)
Gone are the days when it was impossible to work without being physically present in the office. In the digital age that we live in, the lines between personal and professional lives are blurring. Companies are speedily transforming into digital workplaces by implementing technologies that break down communication barriers, improve customer experience, and foster innovation. This article talks about how digital marketing has greatly benefited companies and how it is propagating the work from home culture.
Why are companies keen on becoming digital workplaces?
- Enables co-workers to collaborate and remain connected with each other 24/7.
- It allows a transparent flow of information.
- Improve employee experience by providing them flexible and customized work experience.
- It provides the choice of working in virtual environments, such as home, that most candidates now expect.
- Gives speedy access to important tools and information.
The digital marketing toolbox
The digital marketing toolbox is a comprehensive collection of 8 tools that help you achieve the points mentioned in the above paragraph conveniently. Each of these 8 tools should be selected after intense deliberation on business strategy and after ascertaining their relative importance.
- Messaging: The quickest way to share information with your co-workers. For example IM (Instant Messaging), Email, Social media portals (Facebook, Whatsapp), mobile messages, microblogging, etc.
- Collaboration: Allows you to conduct virtual meetings with your colleagues and brainstorm over important topics. For example Skype.
- Productivity: Multiplies the productivity of your employees’ manifolds by helping them to do their jobs efficiently. For example Text software such as MS-Word, Google Docs; Presentation programs such as MS-Excel; Calculators and spreadsheet software.
- Mobility: Allows employees to access and share information from far-flung places. For example Tablets, Mobile phones, Laptops, Desktops, etc.
- Information gathering portals: This includes tools that help companies to gather information systematically. For example Polls, surveys, focus groups, forums, discussion groups.
- Broadcasting: Enables you to publish information with your employees, clients, and vendors. For example Blogs, Intranet, Extranet.
- Connectivity: Permits you to find the exact location of a co-worker or expert across the business. For example Employee directory.
- Self-help applications: Allows employees to make use of several self-service applications such as ERP, CRM to get access to the central data repository.
The work-from-home culture is picking up and more so because of the COVID-19 outbreak. This has increased the importance of digital marketing exponentially that will further escalate in the coming times. At Sage, we are home to industry-leading ERP platforms that provide you access to the digital marketing toolbox, communicate with your clients proactively, and help your business stay agile. To know more about them, SMS SAGE to 56767. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: All the information, views and opinions expressed in this blog are those of the authors and their respective web sources and in no way reflect the principles, views or objectives of Sage Software Solutions (P) Ltd.
Spread the love