User Review( votes)
In the fast-changing business world, one thing that demarcates an industry leader from a laggard is customer experience. A business yearns to provide the best interaction possible to its clients to keep them in its books. Lately, with the developments in CRM technology, it has become far easier to engage effectively with clients. This article discusses the top 3 secrets of delivering exceptional customer experience while working remotely.
1. Engaging with customers online
Today, customers are well informed. Before making a purchase they want to be a hundred percent sure about the product – features, usability, and after service agreements. For gathering information they visit websites, read testimonials, compare competitor prices, and discuss product performance from those who are already using it.
The question is can you ease this process while remote working? An online CRM software comes in handy.
- Email campaigns: An online CRM software helps you design perfect email campaigns. It automatically sends periodic notifications about new releases, use cases, and testimonials to your customers. It also provides an array of personalized templates that solve the core issues faced by your customers.
- Live chat sessions: Online CRM software provides you the facility of chatbots. Chatbots provide quick solutions to readymade questions thereby freeing up time for agents to focus on more important problems. Also, they allow agents to have a live doubt solving session with clients in case they require human assistance.
2. Enquire clients about their customer experience
It’s highly recommended to know what your customers feel about your products and service. A great way to do this is by sending surveys. A mobile CRM software lets you make customizable and engaging surveys that warns you of any concerns that customers might have. You can also ask your customers to leave reviews. This has a two-pronged benefit. Firstly, it allows you to take note of your shortcomings and improve upon them. Secondly, it makes it easy for new customers to judge the quality of the products.
3. Keep a watch over customer experience metrics
Online CRM platforms come pre-installed with customer experience metrics that enable you to judge the quality of the UX of your website. It provides you enough data to ascertain how well the website does in holding customer’s attention. It also has built-in analytics to measure trends in your data so that you can know the exact pain points and work on improving your customer experience.
Companies across the globe are encouraging remote working and this can only be realized with the use of mobile CRMs. At Sage, we are home to an industry-leading CRM software that comes with adaptable chatbots, has built-in customer experience metrics, and lets you engage with customers with ease. To know more about it, SMS SAGE to 56767. You can also write to us at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: All the information, views and opinions expressed in this blog are those of the authors and their respective web sources and in no way reflect the principles, views or objectives of Sage Software Solutions (P) Ltd.
Spread the love