User Review( votes)
In this week’s Microsoft Dynamics Partner News Roundup:
- ENAVATE names Eve Cline as chief marketing officer
- Indegene’s SaaS platform for life sciences adds Syneos Health as strategic collaborator and minority investor
- LBMC Technology Solutions merges with Charlotte-based InterDyn Artis
- AvePoint announces $200 million equity investment led by TPG Sixth Street Partners
- Quisitive acquires Menlo Technologies
ENAVATE names Eve Cline as chief marketing officer
Microsoft partner ENAVATE has named Eve Cline as its chief marketing officer. Cline, who joined the company on January 1, brings over 20 years’ experience in results-oriented marketing programs to the position.
“Eve will be a vital resource as we build out and position ENAVATE as the leader in ERP based on Microsoft Dynamics 365,” stated CEO Thomas Ajspur.
Cline will head up Enavate’s U.S. and international marketing, including the company’s demand generation programs, product marketing, brand, customer loyalty, and corporate communications, according to a statement. Along with extensive leadership experience, Cline has a deep understanding of marketing ERP-based solutions and services.
Recently, Cline was the vice president of marketing at Tribridge, a global technology services company. Before that she was vice president of marketing at ePartners, an international Microsoft Gold Partner acquired by Tribridge in 2011.